Baby Gear Contest!
It's been awhile since the Twisted Ewe has hosted a contest! We love throwing contests because it's a chance to show your work, experiment with patterns and techniques, and win Ewe Bucks.
This fall we are hosting our first ever Baby Gear contest! This is a great opportunity to practice making garments on a smaller scale. It's also a chance to work on holiday gifts within a time frame!
Here are the details:
There are 3 categories in both knit and crochet: blanket, garment, and accessory/toy.
- Yarn must be purchased from the Twisted Ewe.
- Projects must be made within the contest time period starting 8/27.
- No limit on entries.
- Patterns you choose will be given proper credit for.
- Entries are due October 10th at 5pm in-store, and will be photographed for the virtual voting portion of the contest.
- Public voting will be run the week after, 10/12 through 10/17 in-store and on Facebook!
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each category receive Ewe Bucks! (in-store credit with no cash value)
Need some yarn for your baby gear? We recommend using washable wools and cottons like Bamboo Pop, Ella Rae Superwash, and Juniper Moon Farm's Cumulus.