small fry; noun, an allusion to newly hatched fish
As fish have small variation in color, the Small Fry collection is a gradient collection of color.
- A complete kit for knit or crochet, this includes a code for the following patterns:
- Each kit begins with a beautiful draping silver base
- 436 yards of 65% super wash Merino, 15% yak and 20% silk
- The gradients begin with a speckled white with 4 gradients each
- 92 yards of 75% superwash Merino, 25% nylon
- The darkest skein is 82 yards of 75% superwash Merino, 20% nylon and 5% Sparkly Stellina
- Alexandra’s trademark color in gradually deeper beauty.
- A classic array of blues to navy
- A cool aqua, like life giving water
- Deepening colors of autumn
- Soft pink to Pinot noir wine color
- Soft grey to Black
- Soft purples to deep Purple
- Soft pinks to deep reds