4" X 4" Zoom Loom Pin Loom
Want to start weaving, but not sure about the larger looms? Small and compact at 4″ x 4″, the Zoom Loom is portable and easy to learn on. Weave anywhere, any time.
- The sloping interior edge guides your weaving needle.
- Graceful extended sides are easy to hold.
- Molded-in instructions on the front and back are always there when you need them.
- A handy slot holds the starting yarn without knotting.
- Made in Boulder, Colorado!
The Zoom Loom comes in an attractive carrying case. A 6″ weaving needle and a 3″ yarn needle are included, as well as a full-color instruction book with three projects.
We Also Recommend
Alexandra The Art of Yarn Pendleton Gradient Custom Cake - Pantone 1
Cascade Yarns 128 Superwash - 1981 Mocha Heather
Morgan Lap Stand 12"/14" Combo w/ Patented No-Slip Feature